Explained

A smart, minimal brand teamed with a static website;

Run by 3 highly experienced technical wizards, Explained understands the value of knowledge in today's digital world. They run specialist, jargon-free workshops, designed to shed some light on the mysteries of the web, how it works, why it works and how to get what you want out of it.

We're really pleased with the way it's turned out. If we ever need another website, it's a no-brainer; we're heading back to Yammayap.

Ed Morey, Director

The Requirement

Explained needed a logo/brand created from scratch. They needed a clean, good looking website which did the job, clearly expressed their company message and was also responsive in terms of being optimised for mobiles and tablets.

The Requirement

The Approach

The Approach

Explained asked for a modern, 'straight up and down' website. The nature of their business meant that it was important that we adopt the KISS philosophy and create something that looked stylish whilst doing exactly what it says on the tin. Designing everything from the logo to colour scheme gave us the flexibility to do this, whilst ensuring it worked flawlessly across multiple media devices.


The Result

"We know an awful lot about websites; that's our business and of course we could have built it ourselves, but having made the decision to outsource the project, using Yammayap was the obvious choice. Based on work we have done together in the past, we knew that they would design an interface that really works for people. Their experience in designing for the web combined with their software and development knowledge meant that we could give them 25% of an idea and they filled in the missing pieces to create the other 75% - better than we could have done ourselves."

The Result

Additional Work

"Being a relatively new, tech-based business, aside from business cards, we haven't had a need for additional materials as yet. However, one of our reasons for choosing Yammayap was because we know they design with development in mind. They understand the processes down the line that make the site work intuitively, which also means that any brand/logo they create will not only look great on the website, but on all other marketing materials as well."


If you have any questions about this case study or to find out how we can help your business with any aspect of web or graphic design, please call us on 01202 937793 or get in touch here.

Next Case Study or Contact us